Please enter your inquiry and we will get back to you ASAP
Lion Environmental Sp. z o.o.
ul. Ratuszowa 11
03-450 Warsaw, Poland
Tel: +48 881 331 080
Tel: +48 510 141 063
According to the article no. 13 of General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) from 27th of April 2016, known as GDPR, we are informing you that:
- Your Personal Data Administrator is Lion Environmental Sp. z o.o., located at ul. Ratuszowa 11, 03-450 Warszawa, Poland, phone number 881 331 080
- Your personal data is processed only for replying to Your query sent using this contact form. Legal basis used is described in art. 6 letter b of said Regulation (undertaing an action on Your request)
- We are not sharing any of Your data to other companies, entities or third countries. We will not be using this data for marketing purposes, profilin, data mining or automated decision making.
- Your query will reach our mailbox, and will not be stored on WWW server, databases or servers other than e-mail server. Messages older than two years will be automatically archived.
- You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify the data, request it's deletion, restriction of processing and objection to processing and transfer to another data administrator.
- Providing the data is voluntary, but providing the data is necessary for replying to your query.
- You have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority - Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, Poland, WWW: www.uodo.gov.pl)
- are stored on your device (computer, phone, etc.),
- they enable you to use all the functions of lionenvironmental.com,
- do not change the settings of your device.
You can use the appropriate options of your browser at any time to:
- delete cookies,
On lionenvironmental.com cookies are used for:
- remembering information about your session,
- making lionenvironmental.com functions available.
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable cookies in your browser, you can use the help file. You can find out about this by pressing the F1 key.