Current legislation in Poland places responsibility to the "waste producer" to manage the waste materials they generate. The waste producer is an entity that conducts the activity or operates the installation. Lion offers comprehensive support to those required to engage in waste management activities.
Lion will prepare documentation and oversee the necessary steps to obtain the required waste decisions for your facility. We support our clients with the proper identification and verification of waste generating procedures. Our expertise will ensure that we can streamline the waste management process at your facility or operations.
The services we offer include:
- Registration or updating the data required in the Polish waste database - BDO
- Obtaining an IPPC permit i. a. in the field of waste management
- Securing a waste generation permit
- Acquiring a waste collection permit
- Attain a waste treatment permit
- Preparation of a fire protection plan
- Developing the requirements and estimated costs to collect, remove, and dispose of waste materials in agreement Polish regulations
Lion Environmental Sp. z o.o.
03-450 Warsaw, Poland
Tel: +48 881 331 080
Tel: +48 510 141 063